Who do we contact?
Spier International, LLC (SP) only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters or have purchased one of our products.
What information do we collect?
SP collects information in two categories:
1. Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- name and e-mail address – provided by you for registration to receive our free newsletters.
- name, postal address, phone and credit card information – provided by you when purchasing our products.
- demographic information – used to improve our marketing, products and services.
All such information is strictly protected and used only for delivering the content and products the user has signed up for or purchased, or for finding other men and women who may find our information valuable. This information is NEVER used for other purposes and is NEVER shared with 3rd parties for their own use. The only exception to this could occur if you choose to purchase one of our products via a third party link. Some of the third party partners we work with, offer their own bonus packages when you purchase our product through their promotional link. In order to fulfill on the promised bonus package, we provide them with your name and email address.
The sharing of this information is only for the purpose of bonus fulfillment. We will not share PII that is not necessary to fulfill the purchase you made.
A note about demographic information: We contract with information providers that help us better understand people visiting our sites and advertise to those who find our content relevant. We may share PII with such companies provided that they have explicit policies to not share our data with any other parties and solely for the purpose of helping us understand our customers better. This technique is also called “database marketing”. It is practiced by virtually every US & European corporation. Every consumer can assume that there is a fair amount of available data about them, including personal data such as buying preferences and education level. There is no central “opt out” place that we are aware of. There are efforts underway to reach a standard that would apply automatically based on browser settings. Regardless of the state of privacy as a whole, you can avoid us finding out extra demographic information about you by doing the following:
- email us using our contact page
- in the subject line write: “Privacy – opt out of demographic information”
- make sure you enter the same email that you provided as customer or subscriber
2. Anonymous Usage History (non PII)
This information is strictly limited to the history of activities that the user engaged in while on our site. it does NOT include any personally identifiable information (PII). For example, the string “sub+customer” in a cookie (see below for what cookies are) might indicate that you are both a subscriber AND a customer. The purpose of this information is to improve your experience. For example, by storing the fact that you are already a subscriber, we do not need to bother you with an irrelevant subscriber box.
Similarly, by noting that you are a customer, we can “bookmark” the last video frames you watched in our member area and remind you of this the next time you visit. There is a small subset of this history that we use with 3rd parties, such as Google, for the purpose of measuring and improving the efficacy of advertising campaigns. Some of these third parties, aggregate such information across many websites. This allows them to identify users who are more likely to be interested in specific offerings like fashion, sports, education and so on. As an Internet user, you may experience the results of such aggregation by noticing how the ads displayed on Yahoo, for example, better match your interests (the optimistic scenario), or at least more closely match a website that you recently visited. Whether you find this annoying and spooky or helpful and relevant, or perhaps both, you are in good company. This area of Internet advertising is new and controversial.
The tradeoff between privacy vs. commercial efficiency has a long history, for example the “Do not call” list. In any event, it is likely that either the government or the industry will adopt some form of “opt out” capability in the future to address these concerns.
What are cookies/clear GIFs and how do we use them? Cookies: Like many other commercial sites, our site utilizes standard technologies called “cookies” and clear GIFs to collect information about how our Site is used. A cookie is a small data text file, which a website stores on your computer’s hard drive (if your web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Cookies were designed to help a website recognize a user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site. A cookie cannot be read by a website other than the one that set the cookie. A cookie cannot pass on a computer virus or capture any of the Personally Identifiable information.
Clear GIFs: At times, we work with third-party service partners that employ clear GIFs (also known as pixel tags, single pixel GIFs, web beacons or action tags) for our benefit to help us measure advertising effectiveness. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of our users. The main difference between the two is that clear GIFs are invisible on the page and are much smaller, about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Clear GIFs are not tied to your Personally Identifiable Information and only track the visitor traffic and behavior to and on our Site. Clear GIFs can “work with” existing cookies on a computer if they are both from the same website or advertising company. That means, for example, that if a person visited “www.companyxyz.com”, which uses an advertising company’s clear GIF, the website would match the clear GIFs identifier and the advertising company’s cookie ID number, to show the past online behavior for that computer. This collected information can be shared with the advertising company. We do, at times, provide such information to our third-party advertising service partners, but that information never includes personally identifiable information.
How do we store your email information? Your email information (email address, first name) is stored at the list server that delivers SP newsletters. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive SP’s newsletters. All of the newsletters that are sent to you by SP include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters by following the 'Unsubscribe' link in the bottom of all emails. If you have purchased any of my programs, you will continue to receive mailings related to your purchase. If you are an affiliate partner, then you will continue to receive mailings related to our affiliate program. If you would like to be removed from any of these mailings, please contact my support team and they can assist you.
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER CAREFULLY.
SCOPE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of all of the website at http://iamroboneill.com/ as well as any of its sub-domains and related domains such as http://spier.international/, http://spier.pw/ (collectively the "Site"), as well as to products and services purchased or utilized from the Site. Unless stated otherwise, all references to the Site in these Terms and Conditions include this Site. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to your use of unaffiliated sites to which the Site only links.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The contents of this site are protected by copyright and trademark laws, and are the property of their owners. Unless we say otherwise, you may access the materials located within the Site only for your personal use. This means you may download one copy of posted materials on a single computer for personal, noncommercial home use only, so long as you neither change nor delete any author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice. When you download copyrighted material you do not obtain any ownership rights in that material.
You may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit the content of the Site. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property may you publish, display or commercially exploit any material from the Site.
You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained in any of the Site.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Site:
- harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another user;
- transmit or otherwise make available any content that is false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparaging of the Site), vulgar, obscene, pornographic or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by us in our sole discretion);
- transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party;
- upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or post material that interferes with any third party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site.
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to us, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Site for any reason;
- transmit or otherwise make available through the Site any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes; or
- violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation.
These Terms and Conditions apply only to this Site, and not to the sites of any other companies or organizations, including those to which this Site may link. We are not responsible for the availability of any other site to which this Site links. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the contents, advertising, products or other materials made available through any other site. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on any other site. You should direct any concerns to that site administrator or webmaster.
Other sites may link to this Site only through a plain-text link or provided graphics link. Permission must be granted by us for any other type of link to the Site. To seek our permission, you may send E - mail to [email protected] We reserve the right, however, to rescind any permission granted by us to link through a plain-text link or any other type of link, and to require termination of any such link this Site, at our discretion at any time.
SPIER INTERNATIONAL LLC MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED) CONCERNING THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE. FURTHER, SPIER INTERNATIONAL LLC AND ROB ONEILL DO NOT WARRANT THAT TRANSMISSION OF THE MATERIALS WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED NOR DOES IT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS WILL CONTAIN NO ERRORS NOR THAT THEY WILL BE ACCURATE. SPIER INTERNATIONAL LLC DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE ITSELF OR THE SERVER WHICH TRANSMITS IT WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT MIGHT BE HARMFUL. NOR DO WE WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ALONE ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING THE FULL COST OF ANY NECESSARY REPAIR OR SERVICE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND ANY FINANCIAL LOSS THAT MAY OCCUR. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE LICENCORS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
BY USING THE SITE YOU WAIVE ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER AGAINST SPIER INTERNATIONAL WHICH ARISES FROM YOUR USE, WHETHER INTENDED OR NOT, OF ANY OTHER SITE. THIS WAIVER SPECIFICALLY INCLUDES ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM A PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE WHICH YOU PURCHASE FROM ANY SITE OTHER THAN HTTP://IAMROBONEILL.COM/ AND ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM SECURITY OF INFORMATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO CREDIT CARD INFORMATION) WHICH YOU USE ON THIS SITE.
BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE THESE RIGHTS. SPIER INTERNATIONAL LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM EITHER YOUR USE OF THE SITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE IT OR FROM YOUR USE OF ANY SITE LINKED FROM OR TO THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IN WHICH SPIER INTERNATIONAL LLC OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF POTENTIAL LIABILITY. CERTAIN APPLICABLE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW ALL THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DESCRIBED HEREIN. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW SPIER INTERNATIONAL AND THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF OUR LICENSORS, SUPPLIER OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSSES, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND/OR NEGLIGENCE SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100) OR THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) TO ACCESS THE SITE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, WHICHEVER IS LOWER.
SPIER INTERNATIONAL LLC SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT SPIER INTERNATIONAL LLC OR ANY OF IT'S EMPLOYEES HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
Spier International LLC and its affiliates attempt to describe all of the products on the Site as accurately as possible. However, Spier International, LLC does not warrant that product descriptions or other Content of this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered on our Site itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to contact us and request a refund and to return it in unused condition.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colors and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement.
Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission from Spier International, LLC is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this site or the products offered within.
INFORMATION PROVIDED IS NOT ADVICE
The information contained in or made available through this Site (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, in products, from services, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, psychological, financial, medical, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Further, you should regularly consult a lawyer in all matters relating to interacting with other people to assure yourself you are behaving in compliance with law, including but not limited to laws related to harassment, assault or other similar laws. We and our licencors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Site (including but not limited to any product or service purchased, utilized or otherwise obtained from this Site). Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
PARENTAL PERMISSION & MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT
This Site is not directed to persons under the age of 13. The sale of any of the SiteÂ’s products or services is not directed to persons under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under 13. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT PARENTS PARTICIPATE IN THEIR CHILDREN EXPLORATION OF THE INTERNET AND ANY ONLINE SERVICES AND USE THEIR BROWSERS PARENTAL CONTROLS TO LIMIT THE AREAS OF THE INTERNET TO WHICH THEIR CHILDREN HAVE ACCESS. We hereby require all users of the Site to be over 13 and all purchasers of SP's products and services to be over 18. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions. If you are under 13, you agree to immediately stop accessing the Site. If you are accessing the Site, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are purchasing any of the products or services of SP, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You understand that by entering your name and email address on the entry page that you are:
- Subscribing to a free, no obligation email newsletter.
- This newsletter is offered as a free service by Spier International LLC and and no purchase is necessary.
- On occasion, subscribers have had trouble removing themselves from this free newsletter. If you have trouble subscribing or unsubscribing, you may contact us here.
- BY ENTERING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WISH TO BE SUBSCRIBED TO THIS NEWSLETTER, AND THAT YOU WILL MAKE NO THREATS, AND TAKE NO ADDITIONAL ACTION AGAINST SPIER INTERNATIONAL LLC OR HTTP://IAMROBONEILL.COM/ OR HTTP://SPIER.INTERNATIONAL/ IN THE EVENT YOU ARE UNHAPPY THAT YOU SUBSCRIBED OR ARE NOT ABLE TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS FREE MAILING LIST.
- You agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever.
- You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address on our website. if you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
MEMBERSHIP & SUBSCRIPTION FEES
- By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for monthly subscriptions) displayed on http://iamroboneill.com/ and http://spier.international/, you are purchasing a monthly subscription and are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card for amounts payable to us pursuant to this subscription.
- Spier International LLC reserve the right to charge fees, surcharges and/or membership fees for all or any of its products or services currently provided for free at any time upon thirty (30) days' prior given notice to you.
All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of SP or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the SP and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- Testimonials/endorsements on this page may have received compensation in the form of free products or services.
- The compensation received may have influenced the testimonial/endorsement content. If compensation was received for testimonials/endorsements that content.
- The owner(s) of this page is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
- The views and opinions expressed on this sales page are purely the writer’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified. Questions on verification should be directed to our Support Team, here.
- The owner(s) of this page would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this site page. Rob O'Neill is an individual who is employed by or consults with Spier International LLC
I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:
- conference presentations
- educational presentations or courses
- informational presentations
- online educational courses
- educational videos
- marketing & promotional material
By agreement to this release I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public educational setting.
I will be consulted about the use of the photographs or video recording for any purpose other than those listed above.
There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of the sessions listed on this document only.
I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby. I hereby release any and all claims against any person or organization utilizing this material for educational purposes.
SP's name and other SP logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of SP or its affiliates in the United Kingdom, United States of America. and/or other countries. SP's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not SPs, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits SP. All other trademarks not owned by SP or its affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the SP or its affiliates.
- If you would like to submit a testimonial to Spier International LLC and http://iamroboneill.com/ you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of Spier International LLC, which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence.
- Some customers that have submitted testimonials may have received a Spier International LLC product or service as a “thank you” in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their testimonials.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for up to 60 days (unless stated otherwise) from the purchase date for a full refund. Products must be in the condition you received them and include the original packing slip.
- We highly recommend you return the product using a tracking number.
- Electronic products will be refunded up to 30 days after the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
- All transactions are conducted in Great British Pounds (GBP) or United States dollars (USD) and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates or bank/broker/exchange fees will be made.
SECURITY & PASSWORDS
- To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
MULTI PAYMENT PURCHASE OPTIONS
- By providing your credit card or debit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for multiple payment purchase offers) displayed on http://iamroboneill.com/ and http://spier.international/ you are purchasing Immediate and full access to the purchased product. You are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card or debit card pursuant to the multiple payment purchase offer.
- You agree that by accepting the multiple payment purchase offer that you are agreeing to pay the total amount due per the original purchase. UNLIKE A MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION, MULTIPLE PAYMENT PURCHASE OFFERS CANNOT BE “CANCELLED” PRIOR TO FULL PAYMENT SINCE YOUR HAVE FULL ACCESS TO ALL THE PRODUCTS WHEN PURCHASED.YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE UPON DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT.
- You agree to pay the amount(s) due per the Multiple Payment Purchases offer, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law or at a rate of 1.5% per month, whichever is greater.
- You agree to pay the costs of collecting past due bills including attorney, court, and collection agency costs.
- You agree to pay additional damages for any inconvenience caused by late payment including but not limited to stress, loss of sleep or anxiety up to a maximum of £200,000 (GBP)
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall have no rights to the proprietary software and/or any related documentation, enhancements or modifications thereto, provided to you by the Site. You may not sub-license, assign or transfer any licenses granted to you by Spier International LLC, and any attempt at such sub-license, assignment or transfer is void. You may make one (1) copy of such software for archival purposes only. You may not copy, distribute, modify, reverse, engineer or create derivative works from the Site Software.
- Software from this Website is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Website may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Spier International LLC is not responsible for changes or variations in product specifications and/or physical appearance, since in some cases Spier International LLC acts as a distributor for others. In the interest of our customers, Spier International LLC puts forth its best efforts to ensure that all product information is up-to-date and factual. Unfortunately there are varying determinates which, although infrequent, could cause the information on our website to become outdated without our immediate knowledge. This includes but is not limited to new versions or revisions, color deviations, retail package alterations and other variations that may be considered inconsequential by the manufacturer. In some cases, Spier International LLC relies on the manufacturer of a product to communicate these differences. Presently we have no way of alerting customers prior to purchase in the event the manufacturer fails to do so. Consequently, Spier International LLC will not be held responsible for product revision changes.
- You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction conducted on the Website. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not disclose or share your password with any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized service.
- Spier International LLC may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access or refuse service at any time, without notice, to all or part of the Service for any or no reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms of Service or the repeated infringement of copyrights owned by third parties.
- Spier International LLC, including, without limitation, its authorized agents and employees may terminate your use of the Website without notice in the event that you breach any obligation in these Terms of Service, including but not limited to, (i) restricting, inhibiting or disrupting any Spier International LLC event or (ii) attempting to alter or improperly access any feature or function of the Site. Your access may also be subject to termination if you post or transmit any illegal content; harass or threaten any user of the Site or Spier International LLC employee; post content (including, but not limited to, the creation of usernames) that is offensive or otherwise disruptive of Website activities; post unsolicited advertising; or improperly impersonate a Spier International employee or other individual.
NO OBLIGATION TO REMOVE
Spier International LLC is not obligated to remove any content from the site which does not violate any civil or criminal laws and any contributions intended for display on this web site via any means, whether submitted via HTTP (web), SMTP (mail), NNTP (newsreader), or otherwise, are presumed to be contributed by the author/contributor with the intent that Spier International LLC shall have an ongoing non-exclusive right to publish the contributed content for an indefinite amount of time, unless the content submitted was made under an agreement with Spier International LLC with differing terms or Spier International LLC has clearly only been provided limited non-exclusive publishing rights (for example, in the case of some exclusively copyrighted newsletter content). If you do not wish to have something which you submit to be published, do not submit it in the first place.
PRODUCT & SERVICE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
By accepting delivery of any product or service delivered from Spier International LLC, viewing such products, or otherwise using such products or services, you ("Customer") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. You and Spier International LLC agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between you and Spier International LLC. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods or services from Spier International LLC.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION:
Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between Spier International LLC and yourself shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to any conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. Spier International LLC and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the exclusive venue of the United Kingdom to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, you also agree not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against Spier International LLC that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
- These Terms of Service, the Privacy Statement and any other terms referenced in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between you and Spier International LLC with respect to your access and use of the Site and Services and supercede all prior or contemporaneous agreements (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and Spier International LLC with respect to this Site, Products or Services. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then each invalid or enforceable provision will be construed in a manner consistent with applicable laws to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Spier International LLC may assign these Terms of Service (i) to any of its affiliates, (ii) to the surviving entity in the event of a merger, acquisition, or the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of Spier International LLC or (iii) in connection with the sale of this Site or the business unit associated with this Site.
- In the event that you violate any of the above terms, you agree to pay Spier International LLC the sum of £10,000.00 as liquidated damages. You further agree that all payments made to Spier International are forfeited and not subject to refund. All other payments made by you to Spier International LLC irrespective of what those payments were to be applied to are also subject to forfeiture. Spier International LLC hereby reserves any and all legal rights and remedies available to it.
By i) using this site, ii) purchasing any products or services from Spier International, LLC and Rob O'Neill ("SP") or iii) utilizing any of the products or services from SP through this site or iiii) using any Spier International LLC products or services provided to you by a third party, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify them at any time. You should check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. With regard to products and services purchased or utilized from SP, the version of these Terms and Conditions that were posted at the time of purchase or utilization apply. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site.